I had 22 windows installed by Pinnacle Energy about 15 years ago and the windows came with a 50 year warranty on glass discoloring, smoking and other damage. Over the years at least 15 of the window glass have gone bad, the first round (10 pieces of glass) it took me 6 months of fighting with the ownership to replace the windows and the second round (5 piece of glass) it took me over a year to get them to replace the glass.

I have 4 more pieces of glass that have gone bad and I have called the owner at least 6 times and he has never returned my calls. He met be the most unprofessional person I have every dealt with. I have decided to replace those Windows with another company and I'm paying a lot of $$$ to have them replaced. I'm not happy but I want my home to continue to look nice.

If Pinnacle Energy ever contacts you about replacing siding, Windows, roof etc., run for the hills, hang up on them or slam the door in their face.

You will regret ever doing business with this very up reputable company. Believe me, I do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Window.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 30.

Comments